Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Returning counselor Ben tells us about his first week as a CW camper back in 2008.


"The camp was Extreme Whitman, and during this week I really got used to what Camp Whitman was all about. It was at this camp that I met my dear friend, Chris for the first time. We got along really well, although we wouldn't become as close friends as we are now until we both went to Music Camp two years later. All in all, that first week of camp I learned how wonderful a place Camp Whitman was, and I even managed to come out of my shell a little bit. After that I returned as a camper until I was too old, and then applied to become a counselor. I wouldn't be anywhere close to who I am today without Camp Whitman."

Ben as a counselor in 2012


Do you remember your first week at Camp Whitman? Share your story in the comments below, or email campwhitman2012@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment