Sunday, November 10, 2013

Meet the Camp Staff: Interview with Former Camper and Current Counselor, Michaela!

How many years were you a camper at CW?
I was a camper between 5-7 years. 

What was your favorite camp activity?
My favorite activity as a camper was banana boating. 

What's your favorite activity as a counselor?
My favorite activity as a counselor is campfire time and sailing.

Why do you keep coming back?
I keep coming back because it's easy to see that everyone bonds really quickly. 

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
If I could be any animal I would be a butterfly or a dragonfly.... It's always warm when you see them, they can fly, and I always feel relaxed when I see them because of family stories about them growing up.


Michaela thoroughly enjoying campfire time at the end of camp in 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment